We are legally required to publish the following privacy statement. It contains information on who we are, what type of data we store and for what purposes. The privacy statement also contains information on the initial data transfer and the type of transmitted data.
1. Subject of privacy
Privacy is about personal data. Personal data are details related to the personal environment of an identified or identifiable individual. Examples are name, postal address, email address but also user data such as a computer's IP address.
2. Automatic anonymous collection, processing and use of data
We automatically collect, process and use non-personal data transmitted to us by your browser (cookies). This information contains:
- Browser type and version
- Operating system
- Referrer URL (source of a link)
- IP address (host name for the computer used)
- Time of server request
2.1 We distinguish between the following types and functions
- Temporary cookies (also known as session cookies): These cookies are deleted when you close your browser.
- Permanent cookies: These cookies remain stored even after you close your browser. This enables us, for example, to recognize our statistics when you visit our website again.
- First-Party-Cookies: These cookies are set by ourselves.
- Third-Party-Cookies / Third-Party-Cookies: Cookies that are set by third parties to make special services available on our website (e.g. watching videos or accessing online maps). We explain the underlying services in this data protection declaration.
- Necessary cookies: You need these cookies for technical reasons, for example for security reasons, so that you can surf on our website.
- Customer login: You need these cookies to log in to the protected area on our website and to use the DAT online applications.
- Statistics: We need these cookies to measure your reach and analyse your website - this enables us to identify which content is most popular and most interesting for you.
- Convenience: You must agree to these cookies, which are usually third-party cookies, in order to be able to use special services on our website without restriction. For example, if you would like to view the videos embedded on our website or the online maps.
You may revoke your consent at any time. For example, by making the appropriate browser settings to deactivate the cookies or by opting out of the statistics cookies via the corresponding section of this data protection declaration.
2.3 Range of coverage analysis / statistics
We evaluate the use of our website statistically. We record visitor flows, frequently used content, entry and exit points on the website and the length of stay on our pages. This allows us to identify where we should make adjustments so that we can continue to provide you with an attractive website in the future, where you can reach your destination with as few clicks as possible and where you can find many useful services for you. No matter which device you use - our goal is that all pages are displayed on all devices in a reader-friendly way. Statistical analysis enables us to tailor the content of our website even better to your personal interests.
In the course of the range analysis, the IP addresses of the users are also stored, but in anonymous form, more precisely: pseudonymised.
Here for you at a glance, which data we collect for what purpose and on which legal basis in the course of the range analysis:
- Data collected or processed: Usage data (e.g. visited websites and landing pages, interest in content, access times, length of stay, repeated visits), meta or communication data (device information, screen resolution, browser used, operating system, anonymous IP addresses)
- Affected persons: Visitors to our website, users of our online applications
- Purpose of the data processing: Range measurement for the improvement of contents
- Security measures: Pseudonymisation of the IP address, hosting on German web servers
- Legal basis: Your present consent by accepting the corresponding cookies in the cookie box when you visit the website for the first time (consent according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO exists), our legitimate interests according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f. DSGVO.
2.4 Services used for range measurement
All information that we collect about your usage behaviour is only stored on our own servers and is not passed on to third parties. The server is located in Germany. The cookies with which your visits are tracked have a maximum storage period of 13 months.
Revoke your consent to tracking / objection / opt-out: Would you like Matomo to stop tracking you in the future? Then please click on the link below. Then an opt-out cookie will be stored in your browser and we will not store any further records of your visits. Please note: If you delete your cookies completely, the opt-out cookie will also be deleted.
2.5 Other Embeded Services and Functions
We use different services from other providers or third parties. This enables you, for example, to open embedded videos on our website or to call up online maps.
Each time you access such embedded content, it is necessary to provide your IP address to that third party. This is the only way to transfer the content directly to your browser. We always consider very carefully which third party services we use.
Before you use these services, your consent is necessary. Either by accepting cookies in the so-called cookie box when you first access our website (Comfort category) or individually if you wish to use a service (e.g. opening a video).
Here you can see at a glance which data is passed on to the relevant service providers for what purpose and on what legal basis in the course of the embedded services:
- Processed data types: Usage data (e.g. websites visited, access times), meta/communication data (e.g. device information, IP addresses), content data (e.g. text input of postal codes).
- Data subjects: Visitors to our website
- Purpose of data processing: Legitimate interest pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f. DSGVO in an economically operated, user-friendly website with information relevant to the visitor. Consent by accepting the cookies is requested so that consent is given in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO.
Services and service providers used:
- Instagram : Social network; Service provider: Instagram Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA, 94025, USA; Website: https://www.instagram.com; privacy statement: http://instagram.com/about/legal/privacy.
- LinkedIn: Social network; Service provider: LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company, Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Ireland; Website: https://www.linkedin.com; privacy statement: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy; Privacy Shield (Ensuring data protection level when processing data in the USA): https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000L0UZAA0&status=Active; objection possibility (Opt-Out): https://www.linkedin.com/psettings/guest-controls/retargeting-opt-out.
- Twitter: Social network; Service provider: Twitter Inc., 1355 Market Street, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA; privacy statement: https://twitter.com/de/privacy, (settings) https://twitter.com/personalization; Privacy Shield (Ensuring data protection level when processing data in the USA): https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000TORzAAO&status=Active.
- YouTube: Social network; Service provider: Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, parent company: Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; privacy statement: https://policies.google.com/privacy; Privacy Shield (Ensuring data protection level when processing data in the USA): https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active; objection possibility (Opt-Out): https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated.
- Xing: Social network; Service provider: XING AG, Dammtorstraße 29-32, 20354 Hamburg, Deutschland; Website: https://www.xing.de; privacy statement: https://privacy.xing.com/de/datenschutzerklaerung.
2.6 your current cookie selection
You can check and change your currently selected cookie settings for this website by clicking the followig links: